Big Diversity Garlic Sampler
Interested in growing garlic but can't settle on which variety? Or you simply would like to explore the range of what is possible in garlic variation? We'd love to introduce you into the wide world of garlic diversity with our garlic samplers. We may need to adjust the varieties included based on availability. We offer a few different options: 1/4 pound each or 1/2 pound each of each of 8 superb varieties of garlic.
Each type represents a different facet of the garlic genome:
• Persian Star is a Purple Stripe type from Central Eurasia with pretty purple and burgany striping and clove wrappers
• Donostia Red Very handsome, medium, long storing Creole type. Creole types do well in warmer climates. Donostia Red has white bulb wrappers and deep pinkish-red clove wrappers surrounding 8-12 cloves. Productive with bulbs up to 2 1/2"
• Siskiyou Purple is an Artichoke Softneck type
• Music - is a gorgeous large Porcelain type with very large cloves
• Chilean Silverskin - is a long keeping silverskin type
• Creole Red - a spicy-sweet, long storing Creole type from the Basque region of Spain.
• Kishlyk - A vigorous wild garlic from Uzbekistan with purple stripped bulbs and crescent shaped purple cloves and a moderately spicy flavor.
• Zemo Mtsara Purple - a purple stripe type from the Republic of Georgia with brilliant red cloves and a building spicy heat. Quite pungent and very beautiful. Only available here through our Big Diversity Sampler.
They are all fairly distinct in their appearance, flavor and growth habit, so you will learn quite a bit about what growing garlic is all about.
We are running a special on these Sampler Packages for the rest of October - so act now to get in on this special opportunity.
1/4 pound of each (2 pounds total): $50
1/2 pound of each (2.5 pounds total): $88
SORRY BUT NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ON GARLIC
* Free Shipping does not ally to Garlic Orders *
* Be sure to check out our Hardneck Garlic Sampler too - limited quantities
* We also have a smaller 5 variety Sampler
Remember to check out our Garlic Growing tips in order to make the most of your growing opportunity: