GARLIC WILL BE AVAILABLE 8/1/19 AFTER WE HARVEST AND CURE THIS YEARS CROP
Interested in growing garlic but can't settle on which variety? Or you simply would like to explore the range of what is possible in garlic variation? We'd love to introduce you into the wide world of garlic diversity with our garlic samplers. We offer a few different options: 1/4 pound each, 1/2 pound each or 1 pound of each of our 5 varieties of garlic.
Each type represents a different facet of the garlic genome:
• Persian Star is a Purple Stripe type from Central Eurasia with pretty purple and burgany striping and clove wrappers
• Pyong Yang is a gorgeous Asiatic type With flavorful large cloves that are easy to peel. This variety is only available in our Garlic Sampler due to limited quantities
• Siskiyou Purple is an Artichoke Softneck type
• German White - is a gorgeous large Porcelain type with very large cloves
• Chilean Silverskin - is a long keeping silverskin type
They are all fairly distinct in their appearance, flavor and growth habit, so you will learn quite a bit about what growing garlic is all about.
We are running a special on these Sampler Packages for the rest of October - so act now to get in on this special opportunity.
1/4 pound of each (1.25 pounds total): $27
1/2 pound of each (2.5 pounds total): $50
1 pound of each (5 pounds total): $90
SORRY BUT NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ON GARLIC
* Free Shipping does not ally to Garlic Orders *
* Be sure to check out our Hardneck Garlic Sampler too - limited quantities
Remember to check out our Garlic Growing tips in order to make the most of your growing opportunity: