Garlic will begin shipping beginning 8/20/20
Interested in growing garlic but can't settle on which variety? Or you simply would like to explore the range of what is possible in garlic variation? We'd love to introduce you into the wide world of garlic diversity with our garlic samplers. We offer a few different options: 1/4 pound each, 1/2 pound each or 1 pound of each of our 5 varieties of garlic.
Each type represents a different facet of the garlic genome:
• Chesnok Red. It is an excellent producing, brilliant garlic. Long, crescent-shaped purple-hued cloves are covered by purple-striped bulb wrappers that glow with sparkles of golden glaze. Outstanding, uniquely spicy flavor raw. Holds flavor well when baked. Very long storing garlic. 8-12 cloves per bulb.
• Donostia Red Very handsome, medium, long storing Creole type. Creole types do well in warmer climates. Donostia Red has white bulb wrappers and deep pinkish-red clove wrappers surrounding 8-12 cloves. Productive with bulbs up to 2 1/2"
• Kyshlik this is a Wild garlic type - similar to a Purple Stripe from Uzbekistan in the center of origin for garlic. Very handsome purple striped bulbs have 8-12 tall, elongated crescent shaped cloves with a building fiery spicy
• Music- This is a wonderful variety produces bulbs that will have only 4-6 cloves, saving time in the kitchen. Flavor is rich and bold with just the right amount of spiciness. Stores fairly well for a hardneck, lasting about 9 months - or until March or April in simple cool storage.
• Silver Rose - is a long keeping silverskin type.
They are all fairly distinct in their appearance, flavor and growth habit, so you will learn quite a bit about what growing garlic is all about.
1/4 pound of each (1.25 pounds total): $27
1/2 pound of each (2.5 pounds total): $50
1 pound of each (5 pounds total): $90
SORRY BUT NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ON GARLIC
* Free Shipping does not ally to Garlic Orders *
* Be sure to check out our Hardneck Garlic Sampler too - limited quantities
Remember to check out our Garlic Growing tips in order to make the most of your growing opportunity: